Check the tutorial below:
Open Android Studio (In our case, we used version 3.1.3).
Click “Open an existing Android Studio project” and select the android folder then click open.
Select the required emulator and click ok (In our case, we used Nexus 5X API 28 x86).
Click the green play button to run the app.
Run the emulator device.
1. Open Android Studio:
2. Click “Open an existing Android Studio project” and select android folder then click open:
3. Choose the required emulator and click Play button:
4. Click the green play button to run the emulator:
* Please ensure that when you open the file, you are at the right folder.
1. Open Visual Studio Code, open 2 terminal and access to the right your folder app via this code:
2. Please ensure you open the emulator first, use the below command to verify whether our mobile device is connected or not.
3. Then install npm packages dependencies
4. Run this code to open app on the emulator:
5. After app-building success, the app will show on mobile like below.